Red Robin Restaurant Review
Red Robin is a burger joint with several locations around the metro St. Louis area, as well as located all through out the United States. You may have seen the commercials recently where Red Robin introduced their new all vegan boca burger you can order off their menu.
My husband and I dined at the Red Robin location in Chesterfield at 17308 Chesterfield Airport Rd. Chesterfield, MO 63006 this past Thursday for lunch.
I decided to order their Natural Burger, with lettuce instead of a bun, a vegan boca burger instead of a meat patty. My husband ordered the All-American Patty Melt. Any burger on the menu can be custom to order at Red Robin.
When the burger arrived it was served on a plate instead of the usual burger basket with fries. This was a refreshing change and it made my afternoon meal feel more sit down rather than fast food dining.
The burger was cooked just right and the lettuce wrapped around the patty was amazing with the tomato, red onion, pickles and mustard inside.
I've added a picture of The Customizer that is on Red Robin's website, as well as a picture showing the nutritional details of the burger.


Overall the quality of the food was great, service was good as I was able to get several refills of water, price is average for the cost of a gourmet burger but reasonable.

Red Robin receives 5 out of 5 Bell Peppers
No comments:
Post a Comment