I can not change the past but can take to the present moment and move forward towards the future.
Friday, December 3, 2010
Family
My family is going through a difficult time right now. My mother's cousin's wife is in a coma and may not make it through the night. It's been an up and down roller coaster the past month and from what I hear, maybe the past few years too. Her health has been difficult to manage this past year and my heart breaks for my family that is experiencing this right now. Just when I thought she was getting better and was even home for Thanksgiving and able to spend the holiday with her family. I was hoping that things were finally looking up. I don't want her to suffer, no one should have to suffer through anything like this. I just hope that my family knows that my thoughts are with them all and my love goes out to them during this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment