Monday, December 20, 2010

My Busy Week and it's only Monday

A few days away from my third back injection and so much that needs to get done. Foot already bothering me but I'll have to tough it out. I think I'll work on the basement first. Then organize the gifts, then work on the kitchen, then head out. Maybe I'll stop by the bank tomorrow and then get home, write out the bills, balance the check book, make my phone calls, and clean up the house. Have to do everything I can before the injection in case I feel horrible afterward and am not able to do a thing. Thinking about my mom in law today too as she is getting her first radiation treatment. She is cancer free now but still has to go through treatment. I have family on both sides of my family that has had to struggle with cancer. I never was able to meet one of my grandmothers as she passed away when my mother was still young, my other grandmother also had breast cancer and even had to have a breast removed but lived to be an old woman, she passed away a few years ago. I even believe that ovarian cancer has been a problem in my family but not any current generations. If I have that wrong then it's cysts or something else. Either way it seems like I am not lucky when it comes to potential future and current health problems, the cards have been dealt and I'm working with that I can handle. I just hope that my mom in law will be ok, I know that going through treatments can be difficult. Fortunately for people now these days the chemicals they use in radiation and chemotherapy are more mild and less harsh than what they used to be. Honestly I've been so worried about getting everything ready for my birthday this next month that my mind has been more focused on this next year than in the current moment. Today however I am in the current moment as there is still lots to do in the current calendar year. Hope I am able to finish everything in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment