Friday, July 2, 2010

Be Thankful When You Are Expecting

Be THANKFUL when you are expecting! That is what this should teach us!!!

I am beyond frustrated by this absurd un-necessary mess that some doctors and expecting women are calling a way to prevent their children from being gay.

Just be happy with the fact that you are having a baby at all and love them for who they are!

People need to stop trying to force people into being what they want them to be. I see this ALL THE TIME! Not just about sexuality but about personality, about expectations, people who can't stand to let a person be who they are so they try to force them to be who they want to be, someone more like themselves.

Intolerance will get you no where! Acceptance is the only way!!! Be mindful of your actions, your words, and what remains unsaid and you will find yourself in a much more peaceful happy place.

http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2010/06/florida-doctor-treats-pregnant-women.html

http://www.thehastingscenter.org/Bioethicsforum/Post.aspx?id=4754&blogid=140

ME! Well, before I was born.


If this photo can show us is that this is what a perfectly healthy baby looks like. It shouldn't matter if that baby is straight or gay, list can go on but I believe you get the idea. Be happy that your baby is healthy and that you are lucky enough to have a baby in the first place! Once I am 'finally' expecting I will be so filled with happiness that I won't know what to do with myself. I don't ever plan on doing anything to my baby that would alter her or him in any way that could hurt them. Unless that baby is in trouble or we are both about to die, that will be the only time surgery or medicine will be used. That is my opinion and my thoughts on this matter for now and I know that they could change once I am expecting. I know I am not alone in my feelings on this subject so feel free to chime in. We should be thankful for being able to be parents and have children; and not try to change who they are just because we want them to be different. The wonderful thing about life is that we are all different people. If we were all the same we would all be so boring we'd drive one another crazy. My mom has always been accepting of my choices in life and I have always been accepting of my family and friend's choices. Let people be who they will be and if you are unhappy with something you see and don't like; focus that dislike on the person that needs change, YOURSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment