Tuesday, July 20, 2010

All The HDMI Ports On Our TV Are Working Again

All the HDMI ports on our TV are working again! Yeah! We only had to wait a week for that to happen and it was a simple, take the tv completely apart, take out the motherboard, put in new motherboard, fix! Hopefully this won't happen again but it seems like it's going to be happening in the future as it's happened twice already and we've not even had this television a full year.

Smelling the wonderful scent of incense from across the room right now and it is so relaxing. Been barely sleeping lately so I plan to take an afternoon nap. Hopefully that will help me as I can't seem to get a full night's sleep any more as I'm not a heavy sleeper like my husband.

On my facebook and on my blog I recently wrote about feeling like a something is missing from my life, like I need a person who just gets me, understands me. Someone who needs me in their life and depends on me. Get where I am going with this? I believe all these feelings are because I so greatly want to be a mother.

I finally un-earthed all my crafting and knitting supplies from the guest room closet and plan on giving in to the urge that I've had for about a week now. Which is to make baby clothing, and bibs and blankets. Just because I'm not expecting yet doesn't mean these things won't come in handy once I am. Perhaps this is a sign, a few have told me such and I want to believe that it is a sign of greater things to come.

In about a week my husband will be on his vacation and we'll have an entire week to ourselves to take care of things around the house, have some fun days out, party with friends if we're ever able to set it up and get people over here, and take care of things we've scheduled for the week like appointments.

Then in August it's back to school for all the kids so his busy school year begins all over again. My husband works a full calendar year, so he doesn't get summer vacation off like the kids do. I feel like I've learned so much with my husband working with the school district. Kind of nice and also ironic as my father was a school teacher, however I want to believe they are very different people. I don't know if many people believe the saying that daughters marry men who are like their father's, though sometimes I do see that it holds true. There are some similarities, quiet and talkative when he wants to be and works in a school district, but other than that I don't see any other similarities.

It's been nice being able to play catch up with some of my old friends. I want to call one of my friends today as I told her I'd call her this next week, or was it that I said I'd call her soon? I don't remember now. However I'm tired so I plan on taking an afternoon nap. Now on that note I'll finish my writing later. Had lots of rain lately which I love for the lawn, however the lightening storms, they can stay away.

No comments:

Post a Comment