Sunday, June 20, 2010

These Days I Have Baby On The Brain

These days I have baby on the brain. I want to be a mom more than anything else in the world right now. And it's the perfect timing, finally! We have our new house, the 2nd bedroom is coming along and will be ready for baby once they arrive. But first we have to get a confirmed test and wait nine months. The waiting has been difficult. My husband and I have been ttc for five and a half years now. Such a long wait but it's only made me more patient and I've gone through so much in these almost six years. I can't wait to be a mother! I can't wait to have one of the best more beautiful experiences in my life! I just hope that I will be able to be a mother and that I get the chance. If I can't have a baby naturally then there is always adoption, which will never be ruled out. I hope to be a mother one way or another. Thinking about today could make me a little tear eyed. It is Fathers Day and we still do not have a 'real' reason to celebrate because we do not have a human child. However we do have fur babies. Just relaxing for a moment before finishing up work on the second bedroom. Hope to enjoy the rest of the day with my hubby. Hope to have a reason next year to celebrate Fathers Day. Here is to hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment