I woke up today with something on my mind to write about in today's daily blog but I forgot about it later. Now it just bothers me that I forgot it. I remember thinking it would be interesting to write about. Oh well.
Have been taking it easy for about two weeks now healing from an ulcer that has been irritated on the bottom of my right foot, the one with neuropathy. My foot is finally beginning to look like a foot should again and returning to it's normal cool temperature.
These days that I've been taking it easy I've been noticing that I eat less because getting back and fourth from the kitchen is not one simple task. I have to get up, get in my wheelchair, wheel to the kitchen, get everything I'm eating and then bring it back to the table or the couch, enjoy my food, wheel back to the kitchen... you see where I'm going with this?
Speaking of food I had a little treat for the afternoon, little bites of chocolate. Though not as satisfying as it could be because during our packing, moving, unpacking process this bar was melted and re-hardened, which makes for not great tasty eats.
Well, off to the kitchen to make some roasted chickpeas. It sounded good and what I wanted for my lunch today but forgot to make. It will be a wonderful treat now. Paired well with the sun tea made earlier this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment