Such a strange dream last night. It had me waking up feeling like I was looking for something that can't be found. I wrote about that on my facebook page and got two comments. I do want to find someone who gets me, it feels like I've been searching for that someone for a long time. I found that person when I met my husband and am so lucky to have a man like that in my life.
After writing out the bills and thank you cards it got me to thinking about how I was feeling this morning. I'm pretty sure all the things I've been feeling are because I want to be a mommy. That is what my dreams were about last night. I woke up wanting to make baby blankets and bibs, all sorts of stuff. *sigh* Hopefully I'll have a reason to make all those wonderful things soon.
I have the same issue, the only think that I am lacking in life is children....good luck with family making!!
ReplyDeleteFinally went out and purchased some new material and yarn. Plan on making some things and giving into my urge. Perhaps everything will all happen as it is supposed to soon. I know all I need to do is relax more.
ReplyDelete