Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Flooring Is Being Finished

New flooring is being finished as I write and I can't wait to have it all finished. I'm sure our kitties will be happy too as they've been in the computer room since Monday night. After the flooring has set for a few hours I'll let them roam and will check out the new flooring for myself. Will have to do some touch ups here and there and buy some clear caulk to seal the flooring around the cabinets in the hall bathroom. I just hope that I don't have to do many touch ups and if my hubby and I aren't happy with the way something looks after the flooring guy leaves, we'll be for sure contacting the warranty number to get someone to come out and fix this. Yes this is our house and we will maintain it, however it should have been done right the first time so I feel that this is not a thing that will be overstepping our requests. Hall was first done in carpet, we ordered it to be vinyl, now the vinyl will be in and it will look wonderful!

Other than that, still frustrated about the other day but going to try to relax and enjoy the rest of my husband's week off from work. This is our vacation together though we can't go out of town this time. Still some things we can try to do and enjoy ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment