Tuesday, November 24th 2009
(I wrote this last November when I was heartbroken after a friend of mine experienced a MC. I wanted to post this up again because the words are still true as it's been a challenging year ttc.)
'Heart Broken Tears', by ME for a friend of mine.
I'm crying tears for you tonight
Wondering why things just aren't right
The chance was there but it couldn't stay
It had to leave and fade away
Every day so great-full for the life had inside
Loving moments now have passed, this dream felt so alive
Heart broken for the second time
I watched each moment pass you by
But I know that there will be that day
When all the sad filled tears fall away
These test and trials they just aren't right
Holding onto that happiness so bright
Some day it will happen and when the time has come
The broken pieces of your heart will be restrung
No comments:
Post a Comment