Friday, July 2, 2010

Now They Have Doctors Giving Pregnant Women A Drug

Now they have doctors giving pregnant women a drug to prevent gay babies. What the hell stupid doctors and scared pregnant women?!!! Be happy that you are even having a baby at all! Some women go years trying to have a child or can't have them at all and YOU are trying to alter their genetics. For shame! I am very disappointed and angered by all this BUll$hIt!

What the hell?!!! Seriously! This is BEYOND ridiculous! I'm going to be happy with however my baby decides to live their romantic life, you want to know why? It's because that is their life choice and if that is what makes them happy I will support them no matter what!

My mother supported me and I support my family and my friends! Why should this be wrong? Because you're playing god with what the child should be and then taking that away from them if it looks like there are suspicious characteristics that the child may be gay.

There are ways to "make sure" that your child is female or male, now they want to say that you can "make sure" that your child doesn't turn out gay. First of all, you don't turn out gay because that is just who you are, who you are meant to be.

This just irks me and people who are afraid of things like this irk me too! If you are reading this and gay people bother you and you find my opinion offensive then just grow up a little. Grow some balls and find some acceptance because this is how the world is now.

People can come out, be who they are and it's OK. The world is not going to end just because your perfect little heterosexual bubble gets popped into reality. And what will this drug actually do to the child? Who knows. It could hurt them and cause damage and the only way to know is to study the children who were treated with this drug while they were growing for nine months.

I am against anything that could alter my baby in any way and I'm not even a parent yet, nor expecting. Though when I am I plan on making sure to take care of my body and not allow any of this crap to be injected into my child. I will love my baby no matter how my baby turns out because this will be my child. I will be thankful for just being able to get pregnant, carry a baby to term and have that baby who hopefully will be healthy and with no major illnesses.

I have strong feelings on this topic as you can tell but it's only because this is absolutely insane! You can reply and state your feelings now that I have stated mine, perhaps I should say, "my opinion" just in case you try to say that it sounds like I'm stating a fact.


Two links for you to view to see what I'm talking about.

Preventing Homosexuality (and Uppity Women) in the Womb?

FLORIDA: Doctor Treats Pregnant Women With Drug To Prevent Gay Babies

No comments:

Post a Comment