Friday, April 16, 2010

Why I Love Being Vegan

Why I love being Vegan:

1 - I make better choices when it comes to what I eat because I don't have as many choices.

2 - I've lost 110+ lbs just when I changed my diet, lost 50 lbs this past year when vegan.

3 - I have a great excuse to not eat something at a party or get together, "No, sorry, I'm vegan."

4 - My skin feels healthier, my body feels less weighed down, & it's easier to digest food.

5 - I get to enjoy all the tasty food I love & not worry about meeting nutritional needs because my yearly blood work says I'm doing great!

6 - Though it's difficult being the only vegan in my family, I enjoy being able to make veggie dishes that everyone enjoys and even asks me recipes for.

7 - I can live a happy and healthy life knowing that I'm not hurting other lives like cows, pigs, chickens and fish.

8 - By being vegan I'm taking responsibility and not hurting the environment by eating meat.

9 - I get to introduce people to new food they wouldn't ever think would taste great.

10 - By respecting all life and eating what comes from the earth I'm living a much healthier life.

And those are just a few reasons why I love being Vegan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment