Monday, April 26, 2010

Just Put Me Out Of My Misery

Just put me out of my misery. I want to know if our buyer has secured her loan and will be continuing to buy our condo or not. It is so frustrating, the waiting part. Friday when my husband and I heard the news I was upset, worried, beyond frustrated about the entire thing because I thought that we had gotten through the hard part, the inspection. It's now Monday and days away from the 30th of April. Want to know before the end of the day at least if she will be buying our place or not. The sooner we know the sooner we can start on reserving a truck for moving, renting a POD to put our stuff in, or doing what ever else we need to do. What I also hope to find out today is what the current interest rate is. When I checked rates.interest.com this morning it looked like the rates had come down a little bit for some mortgage companies, so it will be interesting to see what we will get quoted today when the mortgage company calls. Just hope that it is about 5% or lower, if it is we will happily lock in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment