I can not change the past but can take to the present moment and move forward towards the future.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Called All The Moving Places
Called all the moving places today, have to wait to hear back from Cord Moving tomorrow. Called Door to Door and they are out of our area, UHAUL, PODS and United Mayflower are all around the same price. Cord Moving will probably be more expensive but we shall see. If we get a pod delivered then I'll want it asap so we can get all the furniture out of the house. Amazingly enough it looks like PODS and United Mayflower are about the exact same price on their pod rentals. I believe a truck may be best to use because we would have the ability to load everything from the condo and the storage unit onto it and take it to the new house. Getting a pod will only move everything from one location to the next, unless we want to pay an additional 39 delivery fee per location.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment