Tuesday, April 20, 2010

You Can't Be The Bad Guy

You can't be the bad guy, the bad guy never wins in a fight! Or do they? So that means that I can't be the bad guy either, or should I?

When it comes to stressful situations that are out of your hands you have to hold your ground, be an adult about the matter, be mindful of your words and try to be the good guy. Think of it as being the better person and walking away from a confrontation, a fight or disagreement.

Sometimes things are just out of your hands and all you can do is sit back and watch it happen. It may feel like everything is falling apart or growing larger, all in slow motion, and though you want to jump in and help there isn't one thing you can do to prevent it from breaking into a million pieces or becoming ginormous.

Just another learning lesson when it comes to the game of life. This is more difficult with some but usually I can keep a cool head and ground myself. Other times I just want to go against it and let everything explode. Stress can factor a lot into how I feel and what the outcome is.

No comments:

Post a Comment