Sunday, April 18, 2010

No Where To Be Found

No where to be found are the listings for our condo or our new house. I've searched every where and the only place I've found a listing is at Zillow.com and that's because they don't update the website for weeks or months at a time.

As soon as I first noticed our condo was suddenly taken off the internet I knew that this was all really happening. My husband and my selling of our condo, our buying of the new house. Everything was coming together for the first time and just in time for the buyers credits that are only available till the end of June 2010.

Now I've noticed on Listingbook.com our condo listing back up being listed in pending status. I still haven't found a listing for the new house and when we visited the new house this weekend there were no longer for sale signs listed outside the house or at the display home. It's all really happening!

All that has to happen now is find a good handyman, contractor, whoever to come out to our condo, give us an estimate on everything that needs to be taken care of, fill out the paperwork from inspection and return it all before our deadline of next Sunday the 25th.

Hope that we will be able to get someone in here right away to look at everything and hopefully we won't have much to replace or repair. My husband and I just want to make the buyer feel secure and happy with everything so we can move forward in the selling / buying process.

Should know with in this next week an exact date of when we will be closing on the condo and our new house. It all depends on how this week goes. Hopefully, good.

No comments:

Post a Comment