Sunday, April 25, 2010

No News Is Good News?

No news is good news? Right?! I have no idea this time because I would have thought that we would have heard something about our buyer being able to secure an FHA loan or not. This will determine if she decides she is able to proceed with buying our home or not. Time is running out and if she were to back out of the contract she would only have five days to find a new home and secure a loan on that home to get the first time home buyer tax credit. With that in mind hopefully she continues with the purchase of our home and we can all move forward.

My husband and I can not wait to live in our new home and last night I had a dream about it, though I can't remember much about it now. It was a nice dream but made me feel very anxious upon waking up. Decided to lay back down and try to rest for a while longer. Ended up sleeping three more hours. So much for waking up early today.

No comments:

Post a Comment