Monday, April 5, 2010

Saturday and Sunday

Saturday and Sunday were filled with busy, fun filled hours and moments. Saturday my hubby and I stayed home, did some cleaning, then went out and saw the screen door we want to get for our deck. Afterward we went to a wonderful place called VegaDeli in Chesterfield where we enjoyed drinks and some dinner with friends. Sunday we went to his mom's house for Easter, we made some great tasting potato salad, enjoyed time visiting together and enjoying the beautiful warm sunny day. Now it's Monday and I need to get out of the house, pick up the screen door, try to get to the gym for the first time in over a month, and then get back home and try to install the screen door so we can welcome the afternoon fresh air into the house. Right now my cat is meowing so I'll take her outside on the deck before I leave for a few hours. Looks like it will be a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment