I can not change the past but can take to the present moment and move forward towards the future.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
It Seems Like The Stress Is Over
Is seems like the stress is over however there is still one more day to get through. Still have no idea how much we need to bring to both closings. Have an estimate amount but not exact. It looks like the madness from yesterday and with everything that happened, that my husband and I will be alright now. Our buyer can't back out, and hopefully her agent will find everything as she should when she walks through and even notices all of the receipts, keys and garage door openers with the paperwork in the drawers. Going to attempt to relax today, need to relax today! Didn't sleep that well at all last night, I think I had thirty different dreams. I just can't wait for us to be moved into our new house and what I'm worrying about is picking up soy milk for breakfast because I forgot to add it to the grocery shopping list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment