I was so excited this morning when a buyer contacted me about purchasing the table and chairs that we had for sale up on craigslist. Then had a buyer contact me about purchasing the television we have for sale, after giving directions, our number and waiting for over an hour and fifteen minutes the guy never showed up, ever. It was very frustrating and I feel blown off. Oh well, it's his loss I suppose, however I really want to sell this tv and if he shows up tomorrow I will happily sell it to him.
Today I drove the kitties, refrigerated and frozen food down to my mom's house. The kitties will be on a weeks vacation / stay over at their grandma's house from now till next Tuesday or Wednesday. Hopefully they'll be ok and I do have to say that as soon as I got home, sat down and relaxed for a moment that I was already missing them. I miss their little furry faces and cute / annoying kitty meows. Will be at the new house soon enough and then they'll be with us again but at their new home.
Almost finished packing everything from the bedroom. This will be the last full night that we have internet, television and phone service. Will have to charge my cell phone in the morning. Not so much to do as I feel like saying, "so much left to do and so little time", not true this time. Everything is coming together nicely. I just feel a little anxious that I'm not taking apart all the electronics till now. Will need to make sure to label everything very clearly and unpack these things last or first and put them in a specific area so they are opened back up first.
As it is midnight I need to try to finish and get to bed. Back aches and I just hope that I can get six hours of sleep. Been getting less and less sleep each night. Probably the anxiety from the last few days here before closing. Will be so much happier and less stressed once we are finished signing paperwork and moved into our new house.
No comments:
Post a Comment