I can not change the past but can take to the present moment and move forward towards the future.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
We Have Furniture
We have furniture that we've ordered and will have next week once we move to our new house. Re-listed my craigslist ads online today and hope to sell everything before we're packed on the truck. Went to the house and did our walk through, will have final walk through this Friday to check the touch ups. Hope to be able to order our fridge tomorrow, running out of time and may have to wait to get our fridge until a half a week or more after we move into the new house. Set our change of address with the post office, set the date to have our mail held, have all the phone numbers I need to change our address this week. So much left to do and I haven't even been able to do any packing in three days. Hope to get more accomplished tomorrow. The kitties go to stay with their grandma tomorrow for a week, this won't be fun for them but it's better than having them stay at a kitty kennel with strange people and other kitties. Everything is coming together and I feel like I'm spinning it's going to fast. Looking forward to relaxation and having nothing to do some days of the week other than cleaning and dusting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment