Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Love My Little Girl So Much

I love my little girl so much, of course I mean my cat. She is four years old now and to be fair I love both my cats equally. Just lately it seems like my little four year old has been wanting so much more attention from me. Perhaps it's because they both notice that we have been cleaning out and packing everything from the condo. Our oldest who is nine has been through this experience several times so she has just been naughty as get out and then wants to be held for the rest of the day. Our four year old has been a little bit of a wild kitty running around the house wanting to be played with all the time, however I've enjoyed the small moments when she wants to go outside with me and relax in the shade while we both enjoy the sunshine. I hope that both our girls will take the move well and that they love the new house as much as their daddy and I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment