Saturday, May 22, 2010

Have Hot Blogged Since Wednesday

Have not blogged since Wednesday and I've missed writing my updates. Today was the first full day that I have been able to use the internet and it's been nothing but stress and very little relaxation. Hopefully Sunday my husband and I will be able to take it easy.

I decided to let you see what my status updates have been over the past few days to facebook.

One last moment of internetting before that turn off our services for good. Will be very busy packing all day today so I'm considering this time "my break" for the day. Take care everyone. Remember, need to reach me, texting probably best way for several days. Thanks and have a great rest of your week!!! Wednesday at 9:52am

My brother just left & took the china cabinet, dresser & game chair. He may even be free to come out & help us unpack on Tuesday which is great! Wednesday at 1:15pm via Text Message

Almost finished packing the bathroom & bedroom. Kind of sad to say goodbye to a place that's been our home for 5 yrs. Longest we've lived together in one place. Wednesday at 1:40pm via Text Message

Almost finished with packing the kitchen. Will need just a few more boxes. Wednesday at 3:16pm via Text Message

Very tired. Did so much packing today. Who know a kitchen could fill so many boxes. Wednesday at 7:10pm via Text Message

Just had dinner with mom, relaxing and watching the baseball game. No internet. Will have to see if someone emailed me about one of the couches tomorrow. Wednesday at 9:49pm via Text Message

Nice to have a vacation from the internet however I wish I could at least check my email. Will have to try to check it sometime tomorrow. Wednesday at 10:47pm via Text Message

Anyone want a few or one piece of sectional furniture? If so contact me on my cell. I'll happily sell them to you. Have to have it gone by Friday. Wednesday at 10:52pm via Text Message

Goodnight everyone. Very late, really tired, hope that tomorrow goes well. Wednesday at 11:29pm via Text Message

Goodmorning FB world, didn't sleep that well but the good news is that my back isn't feeling horrible anymore. Long day ahead of us. Thursday at 8:53am via Text Message

We have limited space we are working with. Free furniture, we are moving and can't take it. Call me!!! Thursday at 6:17pm via Text Message

Found a person to pick up the furniture tomorrow. No tattoos for us but we're getting the moving taken care of. Thursday at 6:26pm via Text Message

I can not express how unhappy I am with the truck that we are renting. Does not fit as much as the lady described & will have to hope two trips does the trick. Thursday at 7:00pm via Text Message

To add to my last update, though I am unhappy about the size & zero help packing right now, I will be happy if we get everything out of the condo tomorrow. Thursday at 7:02pm via Text Message

Packing up the last few boxes in the housem Hope to sleep well tonight. Have to wake up at 7am tomorrow. Only four days left... :) Happy tired right now. Thursday at 8:41pm via Text Message

After all this moving it's back to the doctor for me. I just know all this lifting & bending is bad cause I've had to take the good stuff just to ease the pain. Thursday at 10:49pm via Text Message

12+ hour day, back hurts ....very.......tired! Thursday at 10:50pm via Text Message

Btw, in case you've written me a message, we've had no internet, still won't till next Wednesday. But will check the net at my mom in laws place this Sunday. Thursday at 10:52pm via Text Message

Everytime we've moved we have had less & less people to help us move. Really sucks! My thing is if you help me, I help you. Next time we plan to move is, never. Thursday at 10:55pm via Text Message

Going to relax and then sleep. Long day ahead of us tomorrow. Thanks soooo much to those coming out to help us! You know who you are & you rock! Goodnight FB. Thursday at 10:57pm via Text Message

Soooooooo tired & in pain, will have to use my wheelchair today. I won't even be able to help cause I did to much the past 2 days. So.. goodmorning FB. Yesterday at 7:04am via Text Message

Thanks to the awesome help of Erik & Ben we are getting the rest of our place all packed up. Just need to find someone to take our tv since no one bought it. Yesterday at 10:10am via Text Message

Only a handful of things left now.. then cleaning, then goodbye condo. Kind of sad but a happy sad. Much thanks to Erik & Ben. Lunch for me, crackers & bread. Yesterday at 12:00pm via Text Message

Thank you to all our awesome family for helping us out with all our packing & moving. I am in pain & soooooo tired. Eating dinner at my mom in laws house. :) Yesterday at 7:32pm via Text Message

I could be getting inked right now, but then we wouldn't have finished cleaning & packing. I feel like we made the right choice for now. Yesterday at 8:20pm via Text Message

Can't wait for Monday! Will relax or try to this weekend. Good night FB. Yesterday at 10:04pm via Text Message

Goodmorning FB, I think I slept at least 6 or 8 hours, no way of knowing for sure.. I kept waking up every 2. Not as much stuff to do today. 2 days left. :) 14 hours ago via Text Message

Said our final "good bye's" to our condo. Out to brunch at First Watch. 12 hours ago via Text Message

Looked at window treatments & mailboxes today. Hope to find what we want this weekend. 9 hours ago via Text Message

Hi everyone! Finally have internet to check email after having three full days without. Going through last minute stress with the condo. A leak is there at our place that we did not see and worried that the repair guy won't call us back or take care of it this weekend. This could make our dream turn into a nightmare as... we could lose everything. Hopefully everything all still works out. 7 hours ago

Logging offline. Hope to hear back from the handyman and that he can come out this weekend and check the area of concern and if it is leaking, that he can fix it before closing on Monday. 6 hours ago

This should be a time for relaxing not freaking out anxiety. 6 hours ago via Text Message

I have a right to cry & be upset! We are making copies of the forms, dropping them off & got the repair taken care of. Hopefully now everything will be ok. 3 hours ago via Text Message

Hit a bump in the road to closing but hopefully everything will be alright now. 3 hors ago via Text Message

Dropping off the paperwork at the condo for the buyer. Hopefully closing will go smoothly now. I don't want to lose our new house. hours ago via Text Message

Loved hanging out with our cousins today, just wish all this house / condo stuff wasn't stressing me out. 2 hours ago via Text Message

Trying to relax... really really trying to relax. Want to be able to stomach eating a late dinner. Otherwise I'll get sick. about an hour ago via Text Message

Just want to know everything will be ok, need to know tomorrow. Don't want to wait to know. So close to closing now. about an hour ago via Text Message

No comments:

Post a Comment