Sunday, June 20, 2010

Since My Oil Change

Since my oil change I've had a service light come on, which Monday morning after the appointment I have, I will be calling the company and asking why this light is coming on. Better not be a 'come on' to get me to come in several thousand miles early to get service work done. I realize I need it by 60,000 but I'm not there yet.

Thursday I went to two different doctors appointments and between those appointments I visited with my mother and grandmother. After my last appointment I went to the pharmacy to fill my scripts and pick up a few things needed for around the house. Then finally went home and relaxed.

Friday was a little different as I had an appointment with a window blinds company in the afternoon. So first I sealed the marble table that we have in the breakfast room, cleaned it and then headed out of the house to track down where the farmers market would be Saturday morning. After I couldn't find the location I decided to drive to Target and look around before heading home and doing a little cleaning before the window appointment. Once home the lady arrived twenty minutes early and she gave us the highest estimate yet for getting faux wood window treatment for our entire house.

Saturday my husband and I did yard work outside, mow the lawn, water the lawn. After that we went out to the bank then headed to the store to return the hose that wasn't working, well it worked but it just wasted gallons of water because it leaked. We then went to Schnucks to pick up groceries for around the house. Then we headed home. It was a lazy afternoon, did some things around the house and enjoyed spending time at home.

So far Sunday we have put the dishes away, put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, made blueberry pancakes, I cut up oranges and washed some grapes, my husband made some coffee and I made some tea. It was a very tasty breakfast. Then we relaxed for about a half an hour and then began going through the second bedroom. It's been weeks coming to take care of and we're happy to finally be taking care of it. Now we are relaxing again before we go for round two of moving things around, taking things for recycling out to the garage, moving all the donation stuff to one wall, taking empty boxes and other stuff down to the basement. It surely will be a long day but so worth it once we are able to relax again. Looking forward to watching True Blood, third season, second episode tonight. Re-reading through the third Sookie Stackhouse book by Charlaine Harris. I am sure that this season will be much different from the book but we shall see. I hope that some of the things that happen in the book will stay in the show. The second season was quite different in many ways from the book, Sookie's story stays about the same but the other characters, much different.

No comments:

Post a Comment