Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Probably A Waste Of Time

Probably a waste of time doesn't even come close to describing it some days. I love being able to keep in touch with people over the internet but I do have to admit that since having the distractions back in my life I've been well, distracted. I spent about an hour online checking email, FB and now I'm posting on my blog about how some days it all feels like a huge waste of time. lol Go figure!

Have lots to accomplish today and hope to finish everything I start today. My foot had a blister on it a few months back which formed into a bigger blister and then about a month ago got real bad. So then I went to a foot doctor who gave me medicine and all sorts of stuff for it. Now it's in the final stages of healing and it's beginning to get difficult to walk on. Hopefully that means that soon it will all be healed and I won't have to worry about it 24/7.

Had a dream about black carpenter ants, saw one crawling on the deck the other day while cutting and watering the grass and now the worry about them getting into the house has gotten into my dreams. Will have to call the pest service and have them come out and spray. I don't want to kill the little guys, I just don't want them to come into our new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment