Monday, September 6, 2010

Six GOOD Days? Is That Even Possible?!!!

Six good days? Is that even possible?!!! I ask my self this and I just didn't expect that since last Wednesday I'd be having so many great days! No stress, no family or friend madness that's been happening other than what seems to be the norm. Just relaxed, fun stuff.

All began the day of my haircut last Wednesday. I loved my hair longer and it looked amazing now that I'm skinnier but I wanted to do something different and fun and hadn't had a professional haircut in over a year and a half. So it was definitely time for a haircut! I've chopped it and trimmed it three times over the past year. This time has really been a change for me. First it was chopped off several inches all around and was about the same length. I didn't really care for it as much so I went back in on Friday and had a few more inches chopped off. I've been just letting it be over the weekend, trying to decide on if I want to chop off more hair this Tuesday. The more I think about it the more I think I'll wait till next month and then decide on if I want to get more chopped off or not. Will have to pay for the full priced haircut then. Had a coupon for a free haircut for being new to the neighborhood. Oh the joys of what moving to a new house can bring you! :)

Thursday was awesome cause I got to hang out with my friend and her family, got to meet her kids and see her house. Cute little brick home in downtown St. Louis, ranch, thought it was 2 story at first cause the few steps to climb before walking in, and a basement. The home reminds me of a combination between my hubby and my second apartment and our condo. After hanging out for a few hours and after the wonderful dinner at Local Harvest I headed home for the night.

Saturday and Sunday were filled with fun as I was able to spend time with another friend of mine. And as I write this blog I now realize that I am needing to pack up everything and head out the door. More updates later tonight once I'm home. Still in amazement that I've had six good days, in a row!!! Have a wonderful rest of your labor day weekend everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment