Monday, August 2, 2010

Incense Has To Be The Way To Relaxation

Incense has to be the way to relaxation! It smells wonderful in the house today. I did have some frustration that I wanted to rant but now I feel much more relaxed and calm. I do want to get a few thoughts out right now. This is in relation to the family drama that has happened recently.

I do apologize, you just may not remember at the time cause you were either upset or just not listening. I do say thank you, you just may not of heard me cause you were not paying attention or you didn't hear me. You may look at it as penny pinching but I look at is as being thrifty, it was the saving that helped buy the house. When you're in a relationship you are equals, what's mine is yours and yours is mine. You may not think my husband and I tell each other everything but we do, there are no secrets in our marriage. I am an open and honest person, so in case you were wondering I speak the truth. When I talk about things that are medically related it's because I know what I'm talking about, I've gone through so much and do have some knowledge. I'm not trying to one-up you, I have no idea where that idea came from. I feel like I never get to have an opinion and that hurts. It's not always about you and no, you aren't always right. When ever you talk about things it seems like it always goes back to being about you, even if it obviously isn't about you. When you say things about family that you believe are your opinions and not hurtful, I find them offensive and abusive. I wish that you would listen and understand. I hope that some day things will be different. Until then I will remain hopeful and keep my distance for now.

That's all I have to say right now. Now to burn more incense and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment